Wednesday 2 November 2011

SPIBelt Review

Finally purchased the SPIBelt from Athlete Circle yesterday morning, in preparation from today's run. First came to know about it from SGRunners forum. Someone was selling them.

Unfortunately, I realised too late the beauty of plain black straps and had to settle down for one which has the logo - SPIBelt.

 Looks are deceiving. A small section of the front pouch. Notice how small.

 I can even squeeze in my whole wallet!

 The clips looks durable and the feel is good.

Took it out for a run and like many other users on the Net say, it is impressive. Able to fit waist size 25'-40'. While running, I wasn't able to feel the belt or the pouch bouncing. Yet to try with my iPhone though

The question is after stuffing so many items into the pouch, will it still retain its form. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment