Monday 31 October 2011

Summary for October & Body Aches

Cycled again after 4-5 months? Courses, wedding, decorations for the new flat - all sorts of reasons. I decided not to take the chance of getting myself killed while cycling from my place to ECP, and instead drove there. Carpark was bloody full as there was a Newton race at ECP yesterday. Had to do a illegal parking. Lucky I did not get a summon. I read that some got a ticket at the trailer carpark. A mere 20km distance was enough to cause me to have body aches all over. Even the sit bones are bruised! The result of being inactive on the bike for too long.

The month of October has come to an end and a glance at Garmin Connect calender shows that my progression has not been ideal.
 
 
Come on, 13.5 hours for whole month? Buck up IMDZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment